See how VisualFactory.net helps manufacturers with our online demonstration
Take out the guesswork for more consistent, robust assembly
- VisualFactory.net is modular and is database driven allowing content re-use across common tasks and processes.
- VisualFactory.net is 100% web based, only requiring a web browser and no office applications.
- Visualfactory.net takes a visual approach to verbs (cut, orient) so it becomes very easy to interpret the relevant action required and limits the amount of text required to standardise on the look and layout of the various documents.
- Authoring, editing and importing features allow you to quickly produce new documents with different templates, and a CAD & camera-ready integration allows content re-use through PDM/PLM or directly on the factory floor. Native SolidWorks, Inventor & Pro/E.
- VisualFactory.net has an intelligent mark-up layer for standard text and for tracking part numbers and tooling changes across content.
- Designed to integrate with existing ERP, MRP, CAE, PLM and MES VisualFactory.net closes the loop between manufacturing documentation and other systems to support processes such as engineering change. VisualFactory.net has a number of ERP integrations including SAP, Oracle, WinMan, Mapics and others...
VisualFactory.net has built in intelligence, so the software knows that when you add a check list action in the task it will create a checklist item sheet as a supporting document. In the same way tools may be selected at a task level and a tooling requirements checklist can be produced automatically.
Delivering the documentation to the shop floor electronically not only saves on paper and printing costs, but ensures all documentation is up-to-date and accurate. The Supervisor can ensure the documentation is current and we have built in logic so you can complete a visual verification.