Significant Reductions in Assembly Errors and Massive Time Savings in the Documentation Process
If your driver is to reduce assembly errors, create assembly instructions in a more efficient manner or you are struggling to keep your documentation up to date with New Product Introductions, VisualFactory.net can help.
Work Instructions that Get Used
VisualFactory.net is a rapidly deployed assembly error reduction methodology and software solution that visually links the
customers orders, product options, routes and assembly build procedures that is proven in improving build quality,
reducing end of line errors, rework and warranty claims.
What our Customers say about us
- Racal Acoustics have reduced their work instructions pages by 90% from 13,100 and have saved man years.
- Volvo Construction Equipment have reduced assembly errors with the introduction of VisualFactory.net.
- Hypertherm have made massive savings in time and effort required to create, manage and control shop floor documentation.
Read how VisualFactory.net works
Q1 2010 : Saab Seaeye
are implementing visualfactory.net for the production of their under water remotely operated vehicles
Q2 2009 : Test and Record
- Test and test conditions can be created as part of visualfactory.net
- Test data can recorded via screens on the line and reported back to management
- VisualFactory.net supports SAP MBOM and Product Options driving out errors in documentation
- VisualFactory.net supports native CAD - SolidWorks, Pro/E & Inventor for accelerating New Product Introduction documentation